· Camera fees, Guide charges, unless specified
· Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room heater Charges, alcohol, Mineral water, tea/ coffee etc unless specified
· Additional sightseeing tours other than those mentioned
· Anything which are not included in this Itinerary
· Any meals other than mentioned
· Entrances to the monuments, parks other than mentioned
For Booking and confirmation of package we need name of the persons as per ID details with age and date of travel with flight details
and an advance amount as 30% payment which you can deposit in any of these below mention account
Name OF Bank : ICICI
Current Account No.: 629705016488
In the name of : MANSI HOLIDAYS PVT LTD
Branch: Mayur Vihar Phase -1 , Delhi
IFSC CODE : ICIC0006297
Name of Bank : State Bank of India
Current Account No.: 36738456447
In the name of : MANSI HOLIDAYS PVT LTD
Branch : Mayur Vihar Phase 1 , Delhi
IFSC CODE: SBIN0060336
1.Before 07 Days of Arrival - Nil
2.Between 07 Days to 04 Days - 25 %
3.Between 04 Days to 02 Days - 50 %
4.Before 01 Days of Arrival - 75%
5.Day of Arrival - 100 %
· Complete payment must be done before your travel.
· Hotel provided in voucher cannot be changed after arrival.
· Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
· Itinerary can be changed according to availability of Hotel and time of arrival at destination.
· The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost.
· Refund on cancellation please check our cancellation policy
· Please note if any activity gets cancelled due to extreme weather conditions, no refunds will be made for such cancellation.
· Please check if you are not availing any service mention in package due to any reason there will be no refund for that.
· Entrance charges are subject to condition according to place of booking.
Our representative will receive you at Veer Savarkar airport and escort you to hotel, he will also assist you to do hotel check in formalities. After check in and little relax ,you will be taken to the following places
Corbyn’s Cove Beach : It is situated approx 7 kms from the City centre is the closest beach from the City. One of the most picturesque background of lush green Coconut palms and pleasant blue sea ideal for swimming & bathing
Cellular Jail : This historic building was built in the 19th century to look like a wheel with seven spokes. Today only three wings of the seven remain. It took 10 years to complete. It is called ‘ Cellular’ because it is “cells beyond cells”.
Light & Sound Show : At the National memorial ‘ Cellular Jail’ you can attend the Light & Sound show where the heroic saga of the Indian Freedom struggle is brought alive by the means of light & sound at the jail premises, presented in English & Hindi, which takes you back to British era.
In the morning you will be escorted to Pheonix Bay Harbor to board Ferry which will take you Havelock Island. On arrival our representative will be waiting at the exit of the Jetty.
Havelock Island : The Island is named after a British Army officer. The Island offers state of the art facilities for snorkeling & scuba diving. Havelock is famous for its white sand and crystal clear and transparent waters
after hotel check in proceed to Radha Nagar beach. This beach has been consistently rated as one of the best beach in Asia. Watch a mesmerizing Sunset on this beach, return back to hotel relax and unwind
Check out from the hotel . you can visit Elephant Beach with extra cost
Elephant Beach (Optional) : you will be transferred to Jetty to take boat for Elephant Beach . You can enjoy trekking, scuba diving, kayaking, Rejuvenating massage (at own cost)move towards the harbor to board the ferry for return back to Port Blair enjoying the Sea breeze and the sight of the changing colors of the Sky.
After breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman water sports complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion of Ross Island and North Bay
North Bay : It is also called “The Gateway to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breathtaking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman . Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North BayRoss Island : It was the capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s independence, It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. it was nick named “ The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This Island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with Deer’s, Peacocks and exotic birds.
Check out and pickup from hotel and transfer to Port Blair airport for your onward journey carrying wonderful memories