International LTC package for 4 Nights / 5 Days package of Bhutan with 1 Night in Dibrugarh (BOOK NOW)
Ticket fare is Rs.99,120 per person (with private airlines)
Return Airfare (Delhi - Kolkata - Dibrugarh- Kolkata - Delhi)
Return Airfare (Kolkata - Paro - Kolkata)
· Camera fees, Guide charges, unless specified
· Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room heater Charges, alcohol, Mineral water, tea/ coffee etc unless specified
· Additional sightseeing tours other than those mentioned
· Anything which are not included in this Itinerary
· Any meals other than mentioned
· Entrances to the monuments, parks other than mentioned
For issue of ticket please deposit an advance amount of Rs.6,500 per person in any of these account
After issue of ticket please deposit Rs.10,000 advance for confirmation of package and hotel booking
balance payment must be done before 10 days of your travel
Name of Bank: State Bank Of India
Current Account No. : 30494576872
In the name of : MANSI INTERNATIONAL
Branch : Mayur Vihar Phase 1 , Delhi
IFSC CODE: SBIN0060336
Name OF Bank : ICICI
Current Account No.: 629705015051
In the name of : MANSI INTERNATIONAL
Branch: Mayur Vihar Phase -1 , Delhi
IFSC CODE : ICIC0006297
1 Before 07 Days of Arrival - Nil
2 Between 07 Days to 04 Days - 25 %
3 Between 04 Days to 02 Days - 50 %
4 Before 01 Days of Arrival - 75%
5 Day of Arrival - 100 %
· Complete payment must be done before your travel.
· Hotel provided in voucher cannot be changed after arrival.
· Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
· Itinerary can be changed according to availability of Hotel and time of arrival at destination.
· The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost.
· Refund on cancellation please check our cancellation policy
· Please note if any activity gets cancelled due to extreme weather conditions, no refunds will be made for such cancellation.
· Please check if you are not availing any service mention in package due to any reason there will be no refund for that.
· Entrance charges are subject to condition according to place of booking.
On arrival, guests will be received at the airport by our representative who will be your tour guide and companion for the whole duration of your tour in Bhutan.Transfer to Thimphu from Paro airport, Chk in to hotel relax for a while and proceed for local sightseeing of Kuensel Phodrang & Tashichho Dzong . overnight stay in hotel
Today after breakfast proceed for local sightseeing of Thimphu covering Memorial Chorten, Changangkha Lhakhang, Motithang Takin preserve, Jungshi Handmade Paper Factory & Folk Heritage Museum. night stay in hotel
After breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to Paro at one hour drive. On the way visit Tamchog Lhakhang. Tamchoglhakhang is temple that is dedicated to the 13th century saint Thangthong Gyalpo, the iron bridge builder.Check Inn to hotel relax for a while and proceed for local sightseeing of Kyichu Lhakhang, Ta Dzong (National Museum). overnight stay in hotel
Have early breakfast and drive up to the base of Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest).The most famous and sacred site among all the places in Bhutan. Guru Padmasambhava is said to have come riding on a flying tigress to this place and meditated in a cave for 3 months, it wasn’t until Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal came to this place and meditated that it gained the popularity that it has now. Latter in the evening you can do Hot Stone Bath, traditionally believed as an herbal bath. night stay in hotel
Today after breakfast
drop to Paro airport for your onward journey with beautiful memories of Bhutan