· Camera fees, Guide charges, unless specified
· Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room heater Charges, alcohol, Mineral water, tea/ coffee etc unless specified
· Additional sightseeing tours other than those mentioned
· Anything which are not included in this Itinerary
· Any meals other than mentioned
· Entrances to the monuments, parks other than mentioned
For Booking and confirmation of package we need name of the persons as per ID details with age and date of travel with flight details
and an advance amount as 30% payment which you can deposit in any of these below mention account
Name OF Bank : ICICI
Current Account No.: 629705016488
In the name of : MANSI HOLIDAYS PVT LTD
Branch: Mayur Vihar Phase -1 , Delhi
IFSC CODE : ICIC0006297
Name of Bank : State Bank of India
Current Account No.: 36738456447
In the name of : MANSI HOLIDAYS PVT LTD
Branch : Mayur Vihar Phase 1 , Delhi
IFSC CODE: SBIN0060336
1 Before 07 Days of Arrival - Nil
2 Between 07 Days to 04 Days - 25 %
3 Between 04 Days to 02 Days - 50 %
4 Before 01 Days of Arrival - 75%
5 Day of Arrival - 100 %
· Complete payment must be done before your travel.
· Hotel provided in voucher cannot be changed after arrival.
· Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
· Itinerary can be changed according to availability of Hotel and time of arrival at destination.
· The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost.
· Refund on cancellation please check our cancellation policy
· Please note if any activity gets cancelled due to extreme weather conditions, no refunds will be made for such cancellation.
· Please check if you are not availing any service mention in package due to any reason there will be no refund for that.
· Entrance charges are subject to condition according to place of booking.
Welcome to Mauritius! On arrival in Mauritius, you will be welcomed by a local representative and transferred to your hotel.
The rest of the day is at leisure to soak in the tropical paradise ambience with white sandy beaches and swaying coconut trees.
Overnight in Mauritius.
Enjoy a full day excursion of North Island. Drive to Port Louis for a visit of the capital via the Citadel and its surrounding area. Later, proceed to Le Caudan / Port Louis Waterfront, with its handicraft market and multi cuisine restaurant. Last stop will be at Bagatelle Mall of Mauritius. Drive back to the hotel.Overnight in Mauritius
Enjoy a full day South Island tour. Drive to Curepipe and visit the ship model factory and Adamas Diamond duty free shop. View the scenic town of Curepipe and its surrounding area from the extinct crater of Trou aux Cerfs. Drive to Grand Bassin (Ganga Talao) sacred lake and view the stunning 108 feet statue of Mangal Mahadev.
Proceed to Vallee Des Couleurs and view the fascinating 23-coloured earth whose origin dates back to millions of years following the eruption of the Bassin Blanc volcano - its ashes, which bear witness to that event, are unique in the world. Return back to the hotel.Overnight in Mauritius.
Enjoy a full day excursion to the picturesque island of Ile aux Cerfs, a haven for lovers of the sea, sand and sun. Ile aux Cerfs is a perfect tropical playground with dazzling white beaches fringed by the warm azure waters of the Indian Ocean. Get mesmerized by the scenic beauty of miles of fine white beaches and aquamarine waters. Make the most of this leisurely day either sunbathing or enjoying the turquoise lagoon and the numerous water sports. Don't miss the option of taking an underwater sea walk, an exciting opportunity to walk on the Ocean Bed.Overnight in Mauritius
The day is at leisure to explore the various facilities at your hotel. Relax and catch a tan, enjoy the myriad of water sports, rejuvenate at a spa or tee off in paradise! You can also select one of our optional activities - experience the splendour of Mauritius on a helicopter tour; check out the latest attraction of Mauritius - Blue Safari Submarine or Sub scooter for a unique and adventurous ride or see the interaction of lions and walk with them in the Lion Park.Overnight in Mauritius.
Today, you will be
transferred to the airport for your flight back home